conditions of fit parameters

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg65569] conditions of fit parameters
  • From: "petitsun1" <r.bactavatchalou at>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 00:45:12 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I have problems with fitting with Mathematica.
I use the "NonLinearFit", and I define a equation. I have a table of
data points that I would like to fit with my function.
Since now, there is no Problem.
But, when I give the initialised parameters, because of the big number
of parameters, Mathematica has Problem to find a good fit.
That's why I would like to give restriction of the parameters.
But since now, I haven't find  a possibilty to give restrictions,
either before the Nonlinearregress, or in the Nonlinearregress.
When somebody have seen the same problem, it can be help me.