using Legend package

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg65607] using Legend package
  • From: rudy <rud-x at>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 04:04:12 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hello everybody,
 I'd like to insert legends in my graphics.
 I'm trying to use Legend package for that, but in the help browser, there are too few indications on the way tu use it efficiently.
 So I wonder if anybody could help me by giving me a link to a page which explain in detail. Or some detailed examples or anything.
 Thank you very much for help.