Missing MathGroup Posts (Admin)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg65685] Missing MathGroup Posts (Admin)
  • From: "Steven M. Christensen" <steve at smc.vnet.net>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 21:08:07 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

To all Mathematica mailing list and newsgroup users -

Yesterday, I determined that for the last month or so some of the
Mathgroup posts (not to mention maybe 4000 other emails to me) have been
filtered to a spam location I was not aware of.  I have found these
messages and will send them out immediately.  The problem itself has
been corrected I believe.

Please note that if you post to the newsgroup or mailing list and after
two days you do not see the post, it is because I did not get it for
whatever reason.  Therefore, you should either repost or send me an
email telling me you have this problem.

I NEVER reject a post if it gets to me unless I contact the author first
and say why.  Some have assumed that I am rejecting posts arbitrarily
with no notice.  I do not do this.

Forgive the delays in some of your posts.

Thank you for your understanding.

Steve Christensen
 Moderator

Main email address: steve (at) smc.vnet.net

Alternative address: sunfreeware (at) gmail.com