Where do I put my own add-on packages?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65704] Where do I put my own add-on packages?
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 01:45:12 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In Mathematica 5.1 on a single-user Mac iBook running OS 10.3.9, where's
the best place to store my own add-on packages, where they'll still be
find after the next upgrade? (Using "Find" in the Finder doesn't seem
to find any folders labelled "AddOns" or even "Packages".)
[And after some kind soul tells me where they should go, I'm assuming
that I can put each of the different "myPackage02.nb" and
"myPackage02.m" notebooks that I create in a separate folder named
"myPackage02", and put each of the folders in that place . . .?]
Prev by Date:
Beginner--Programming Problem with "if"
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Beginner--Programming Problem with "if"
Next by thread:
Fitting a complex Function with FindMinimum