mathematica programming

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg65751] mathematica programming
  • From: "Arkadiusz Majka" <Arkadiusz.Majka at>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 03:49:29 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

[This post has been delayed due to email problems - moderator]

Do you know any notes on mathematica programming on the web?  I am
interesting on any materials like lectures, examples, courses,
tutorials - everything what I could find and download for free (not for
very advanced user, sth like 'introduction to mathematica programming'

Thx, have a beautiful day and coming weekend,