mathematica programming

[This post has been delayed due to email problems - moderator]

Hi,

Do you know any notes on mathematica programming on the web?  I am
interesting on any materials like lectures, examples, courses,
tutorials - everything what I could find and download for free (not for
very advanced user, sth like 'introduction to mathematica programming'
...)

Thx, have a beautiful day and coming weekend,

Arek