command line question

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg65874] command line question
  • From: jason.s.turner at
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 05:14:59 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hi, I'm trying to execute Mathematica (5.2 on Windows) from the command
line via another program, but I'm having a hard time finding a way that
would just run a command, then exit.  Can this be done?

Even if I could just read my argument from a file and write it to
another would be fine...just as long as it gives the result, the exits.