Re:autogenerated packages carriage returns and line feeds

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg65907] Re:[mg64648] autogenerated packages carriage returns and line feeds
  • From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 04:54:33 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I haven't figured out a way to replicate it with the front end, but in
the process of preparing the file to be included into a web page, this
method can be used:

as part of a makefile:
%.txt : %.m %.nb
        cat $< | tr -d '\r' > $@

on a command line:
cat package.m | tr -d '\r' > package.txt

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/