Re: Axes with arrowheads !?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65915] Re: Axes with arrowheads !?
- From: Bill Rowe <readnewsciv at earthlink.net>
- Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 06:17:20 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 4/22/06 at 4:54 AM, rkausch at free.fr (Richard) wrote: >Hello I tried to launch Needs["DrawGraphics`DrawingMaster`"] but >Mathematica does not know this package (it is not listed in the >Master Index ).The command "Draw2D is not to be found on my 5.2 >version.How did You get these? Merci Richard Kausch Paris (France) Have you installed the DrawGraphics package created by David Park? This is not a package that comes with the standard Mathematica distribution. If you have installed the package, have you installed it in a directory that is included in those returned by evaluating $Path? I suggest installing the DrawGraphics package into the directory returned by evaluating ToFileName[$UserBaseDirectory,"Applications"] -- To reply via email subtract one hundred and four