display of input and output in textbook form

Hi,
I want both the input and output to be displayed in traditional form
with an equal-to symbol between them, as in textbooks. How can I do
this?
1. For example, take the integral : Integrate[-x^2,x]
I would like to display the input as an integral, followed by an equal
to sign, and then the result. In case of a long output, can I have the
input and output in two successive lines?
2. Another example, let v1={a1,a2,a3}, v2={b1,b2,b3},
m=Outer[Times,v1,v2]
I would like to display the in matrix form, this multiplication
operation. How can I do this?
/ravi