how to iterate
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65948] how to iterate
- From: "vr" <valentino.rossi.85 at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 06:02:02 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
pls excuse my ignorance. i'm still new to mathematica, and i forgot
much of what i had learned.
how can i list the output of the function below for n=4..2006?
f(n) = ( f(n-1) + f(n-2) + 1 ) / f(n-3)
given f(1)=1, f(2)=2, f(3)=3.
thanks for any help in advance.
Prev by Date:
A simple problem
Next by Date:
Re: How to extract functions from a list and call them with any argument?
Previous by thread:
Re: A simple problem
Next by thread:
Re: how to iterate