Re: How to remove extra empty lines generated when exporting to HTML?

That is an interesting website. I shall probably come back to it when I
am working on my VSD assignments. My website is a little different, it
uses Docbook. I made some scripts to export the media in different
forms, along with appropriate markup (it can serve different markup to
browsers that accept xhtml+mathml+svg). http://chris.chiasson.name/