Re: How to remove extra empty lines generated when exporting to HTML?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65952] Re: How to remove extra empty lines generated when exporting to HTML?
- From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 06:02:09 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
That is an interesting website. I shall probably come back to it when I am working on my VSD assignments. My website is a little different, it uses Docbook. I made some scripts to export the media in different forms, along with appropriate markup (it can serve different markup to browsers that accept xhtml+mathml+svg). http://chris.chiasson.name/