Object-Oriented Paradigm in Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65983] Object-Oriented Paradigm in Mathematica?
- From: Shyam Guthikonda <shyamguth at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 05:19:21 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I come from the world of C++ :) I am trying to perform various simulations using Mathematica, and I find myself coming up with all my algorithms in terms of objects. Does Mathematica support some type of Object-Oriented Paradigm? I was able to find a Classes.m package, but I read a few posts saying this was not the greatest. Is there a some standard package (with good documentation) that I can download somewhere? Thanks much, _Shyam