Object-Oriented Paradigm in Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65983] Object-Oriented Paradigm in Mathematica?
- From: Shyam Guthikonda <shyamguth at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 05:19:21 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I come from the world of C++ :) I am trying to perform various
simulations using Mathematica, and I find myself coming up with all my
algorithms in terms of objects.
Does Mathematica support some type of Object-Oriented Paradigm? I was
able to find a Classes.m package, but I read a few posts saying this was
not the greatest.
Is there a some standard package (with good documentation) that I can
Prev by Date:
Re: display of input and output in textbook form
Next by Date:
Re: A simple problem
Previous by thread:
Re: Periodic Rebirth of Hyperbolic Functions by ODE in Mathematica
Next by thread:
Re: Object-Oriented Paradigm in Mathematica?