Object-Oriented Paradigm in Mathematica?

I come from the world of C++ :) I am trying to perform various
simulations using Mathematica, and I find myself coming up with all my
algorithms in terms of objects.

Does Mathematica support some type of Object-Oriented Paradigm? I was
able to find a Classes.m package, but I read a few posts saying this was
not the greatest.

Is there a some standard package (with good documentation) that I can
download somewhere?

Thanks much,
_Shyam