Re: Width of plots
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65974] Re: Width of plots
- From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 05:18:56 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
If you scale those two images, so that their (plot) coordinate systems are the same, you will onle see one line because they have the same shape. Assuming your plots had different shapes, I would recommend buying David Park's Draw Graphics package. Why? It has an axes drawing function that will make it easy/possible to draw, say, two y axes on the same graph with different scales. You can plot the functions however you want and make the axes say whatever you want.