Re: Troubles in NonlinearFit-Why always failed?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg65982] Re: Troubles in NonlinearFit-Why always failed?
  • From: "simon yang" <yanshanguke at>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 05:19:19 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I have found the solutions.
The key lies here, the functions Gc[x] and L[x] used in Epsilon2[x]
was not be replaced by their definement.
If I replace the  Gc[x] and L[x] in Epsilon2[x] directly by their
definement, then NolinearRegress work.

So how to make sure functions were replaced by their definement when I
use them in other functions?

The NonlinearRegress use too much time though I had set the
MaxIterations to 10, about 1 hour, in mathematica!
But in other software developed by C language , 10 minutes just be used
though the function have hundreds of parameters.
How to make NonlinearFit in mathematica more quick?