Re: Troubles in NonlinearFit-Why always failed?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65982] Re: Troubles in NonlinearFit-Why always failed?
- From: "simon yang" <yanshanguke at 163.com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 05:19:19 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have found the solutions.
The key lies here, the functions Gc[x] and L[x] used in Epsilon2[x]
was not be replaced by their definement.
If I replace the Gc[x] and L[x] in Epsilon2[x] directly by their
definement, then NolinearRegress work.
So how to make sure functions were replaced by their definement when I
use them in other functions?
The NonlinearRegress use too much time though I had set the
MaxIterations to 10, about 1 hour, in mathematica!
But in other software developed by C language , 10 minutes just be used
though the function have hundreds of parameters.
How to make NonlinearFit in mathematica more quick?
Prev by Date:
Re: matrix operations -- shared data vs copied
Next by Date:
Re: Symbolic vectors possible?
Previous by thread:
Troubles in NonlinearFit-Why always failed?
Next by thread:
Re: Generating a function from a series