Re: mathematica programming

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg65994] Re: mathematica programming
  • From: Oumaimaa <abdou.oumaima at>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 04:37:49 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Thanks for all,

I will take advantage from all the links that you proprose. I'm in need of how to reduce a form of system of equations implemented with "Sum" and to write the solution in Taylor Series at 1 level.

Did you understand something, English is my second foreign language. :-(

So please if you can help, I'll be so grateful for.