Re: display of input and output in textbook form

Thanks, Chris and Brian.
Thanks to both of you, I now know how to get the kind of output that I
want.
A minor point remains. For the second case, both vectors are shown in
the column form. I would like to display v2 as a row vector. The visual
display will then correspond to the actual multiplication operation.
Please let me know if there is a method for getting this done.
/Ravi