Re: Object-Oriented Paradigm in Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66035] Re: Object-Oriented Paradigm in Mathematica?
- From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
- Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 02:26:40 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi Shyma, the following may be helpful to you: http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/Conferences/5773/ Daniel Shyam Guthikonda wrote: > I come from the world of C++ :) I am trying to perform various > simulations using Mathematica, and I find myself coming up with all my > algorithms in terms of objects. > > Does Mathematica support some type of Object-Oriented Paradigm? I was > able to find a Classes.m package, but I read a few posts saying this was > not the greatest. > > Is there a some standard package (with good documentation) that I can > download somewhere? > > Thanks much, > _Shyam >