- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66055] Image Processing
- From: Charlie Springer <RAM at regnirps.com>
- Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 06:32:30 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Old physicist, new Mathematica user.
I want to perform 2D FFT's on images. I have used Import to get a JPEG into
apparently, a graphic object. I can not see how to get it into a "list of
lists" or any form acceptable to Fourier.
Anybody have a snippet or some experience? I'm still learning the
terminology. If this works out I'll get the grid version for a Mac Quad.
-- Charlie Springer
Prev by Date:
Re: Selecting table rows
Next by Date:
Re: Setting up equations
Previous by thread:
a way to escape strings for export
Next by thread:
Re: Image Processing