Solving a double integration and feeding function...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66058] Solving a double integration and feeding function...
- From: "ashesh" <ashesh.cb at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 06:32:38 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Need to solve a double integration: int_x_0^t int_y_0^t F(x).exp(-a.Abs[x-y]).G(y)dy dx F(x) = (3x/t) for 0<x<(t/3) = (2t-3y)/t for (t/3)<x<(2t/3) = 0; otherwise G(y) = F(y); Is it possible to feed this type if functions which vary depending on the range of variable (x or y). Please note that a, t are both real numbers. Further, note the Abs[x-y] in the exponent. Thanks in Advance.