Re: Printing Lists to file without {}

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg66060] Re: Printing Lists to file without {}
  • From: Luis <luisaph at terra.es>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 06:32:43 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello and thank you everybody,

I can't use Export because I need to build a long file with different blocks, and Export doesn't allow to append things to an existing file.

I could use it with CSV format if I could later append this to an existing file, but I don't know how to do it.

And the expression Write[output,#]&/@ Take[ao,{1,100}] doesn't work neither.

What I really need is something like a CSV format but that I can append to an existing file. It must be possible¡¡¡ Anybody knows how?

Thanks