Re: Re: Calling .exe with Arguments - Run[] Issue

Chris Chiasson wrote:
> InputForm is a function that affects printing. It does not return a
> string. Try leaving it out
Nope, I've tried it by manually entering both strings. I've tried
putting them as a single parameter in Run[] separated by a space. I've
tried putting them in 2 parameters in Run[], allowing Run[] to add the
space. As soon as I add even one \" to the 2nd parameter the same
behavior occurs.

Quite odd...

_Shyam