Re: Re: Calling .exe with Arguments - Run[] Issue

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg66074] Re: [mg66048] Re: Calling .exe with Arguments - Run[] Issue
  • From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 06:33:31 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear Shyam Guthikonda, (cool name. what country are you from? I'm from the USA)

Your notebook is a little confusing to me, so I erased it and rewrote
it. Also, I haven't yet run your executable. I did make a bat file
with a similar name and tested that. I suspect your program might be
changing its own exit status to 1 after being called correctly - it's
hard to say because I don't know if your program pauses for user
input.

Take a look at the notebook and batch file.

(you're looking for mg66048.* and finalproject.bat)

http://chris.chiasson.name/Mathematica/

or just have the server guess for you

http://chris.chiasson.name/Mathematica/mg66048

Email if you need help. Good day.