Graphics--combining graphics

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg66108] Graphics--combining graphics
  • From: spepperchin at
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 03:41:16 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I am trying to create an animation of a piecewise function.  I have a graph of a ball rolling and I would like to combine an animation for one equation of motion for the first part with another equation for the second part of the motion.  It is easy enough to create the two animations individually, however I am stumped on how to combine them into one continuous animation.

Link to the forum page for this post:
Posted through [[postId=10007]]