- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66108] Graphics--combining graphics
- From: spepperchin at hotmail.com
- Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 03:41:16 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am trying to create an animation of a piecewise function. I have a graph of a ball rolling and I would like to combine an animation for one equation of motion for the first part with another equation for the second part of the motion. It is easy enough to create the two animations individually, however I am stumped on how to combine them into one continuous animation.
Link to the forum page for this post:
Posted through http://www.mathematica-users.org [[postId=10007]]
Prev by Date:
Re: help in solving a double integration....
Next by Date:
Conditions with Statistical Functions
Previous by thread:
Lost news postings
Next by thread:
Re: Graphics--combining graphics