Solving Nonlinear Transcedental equations
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66103] Solving Nonlinear Transcedental equations
- From: "shyam d" <shyam.nitk at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 03:41:05 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I got a problem with Mathematica 5.1 ,as i am going to solve a Nonlinear
Transcedental Equations, which are five variables with five eqations.it is
not able to solve the problem and it is not showing any thing can any
on please solve the problem using mathematica 5.1.
and send me how to solve in mathematica 5.1
The problem statement is
solving the 5 simultaneous Non linear Transcedental equations
solve for a= ?,b= ?,c= ?,d= ?
Prev by Date:
Re: Image Processing
Next by Date:
Re: How Functions are Applied to Matrices
Previous by thread:
Re: Why D[x', x] isn't 0 ?
Next by thread:
Re: Solving Nonlinear Transcedental equations