Re: your mail
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66142] Re: your mail
- From: "W. Craig Carter" <ccarter at mit.edu>
- Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 04:22:18 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200604290741.DAA23508@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> This is probably what you want:
> The file (125.8 MB) is taken from MIT:
> W. Craig Carter
> ccarter at mit.edu
Thanks Edson, it's pleasing to see it used.
Warning: this one is a bit convuluted (no pun), I intend to clean
this one up to make it easier to understand.
W. Craig Carter
Lord Foundation Professor of Materials Science and Engineering
MIT, Dept. of Materials Science and Engineering 13-5018 77 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139-4307 USA
617-253-6048 ccarter at mit.edu http://pruffle.mit.edu/~ccarter http://pruffle.mit.edu/~ccarter/FAQS/ http://pruffle.mit.edu/~ccarter/I_do_not_use_microsoft.html
Prev by Date:
Re: Calling .exe with Run
Next by Date:
Re: Graphics--combining graphics
Previous by thread:
Difference between the following integrals....