Range specification using NDSolve

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg68347] Range specification using NDSolve
  • From: "Eckhard Schlemm" <e.schlemm at>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 05:24:00 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hi there,

I am using NDSolve[] to numerically solve a set of differential equations
which works just fine.

But I would like mathematica to solve the differential equation not for a
specific range of the independent variable but for a given range of the
resulting that possible to do? I think it
might be a problem if the result never leaves a certain range...

Hope you can help me

Ludwig Schlemm
Tel: +49 (0) 160 91617114
LudwigSchlemm at