How to do Chebyshev expansion in Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg68433] How to do Chebyshev expansion in Mathematica?
- From: "Michael" <michael.monkey.in.the.jungle at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 03:46:22 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
anybody please give me some pointers? Thanks a lot!
Prev by Date:
Re: Zero times a variable in numerical calculations
Next by Date:
Re: Something in the spirit of letrec
Previous by thread:
Re: Wolfram Workbench and package development
Next by thread:
near Planck's mass