Re: Re: Re: "No more memory available" -- a recurring problem

Charlie

Do you have any Mathematica.crash.log or Mathkernel.crash.log file in
your ~Library/Logs/Crashreporter folder ?
If yes, does the datetime entries coincide with the kernel crashes ?

If you find any of the two files, send them to support at wolfram.com.

Did you try to eliminate or cut back on History /$HistoryLength /?

Did you set any iteration related env variables Wolfram provide to
Infinity like $IterationLimit and $RecusionLimit, etc....

With the best,

János