- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg68471] Minimize
- From: Bruce Colletti <vze269bv at verizon.net>
- Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 02:57:11 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Re Mathematica 220.127.116.11.
I'm running Minimize (and not NMinimize) and get the message:
"NMinimize::cvmit: Failed to converge to the requested accuracy or precision \within 100 iterations."
Options@Minimize only reveals WorkingPrecision (I've tried different settings of this, to no avail).
How can I raise the number of iterations for Minimize? Thankx.
Prev by Date:
Re: Something in the spirit of letrec
Next by Date:
Eigensystem for higher dimensions?
Previous by thread:
Re: PiecewiseExpand bug?
Next by thread: