Re: Re: Re: Converting Mathematics slides into PDF

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg68486] Re: [mg68465] Re: [mg68438] Re: Converting Mathematics slides into PDF
  • From: bsyehuda at gmail.com
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 01:41:05 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear Bharat,
You should notice that beside styles Mathematica uses also environments: one
for screen display and one for printing. Therefore a recomended way is to
work with slides is set the screen style environment as "printout". This way
you will not have to to "play" with the settings of the words wrapping and
other parameters, and what you will see on the screen will be the same
(well, almost) as is printed on page.
regards
yehuda