Scientific Notation on Y-axis of ListPlots
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg68594] Scientific Notation on Y-axis of ListPlots
- From: "Joshua Feinberg" <jfei05 at esc.cam.ac.uk>
- Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 04:40:03 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am plotting data points with y-values between -1.5x10^-5 and
5x10^-6. Mathematica labels the lowermost y-axis tick as "-0.000015"
and the uppermost y-axis tick at "5 x 10^-5". Is there any way to ask
Mathematica to label all of the y-axis ticks using only scientific
notation (rather than a mixture of scientific notation and decimal
Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.
Prev by Date:
Re: How do I create a parametric expression?
Next by Date:
Re: Simple Plot3D/Function Syntax issue
Previous by thread:
Re: Cannot solve 3x3 Eigensystem
Next by thread:
RE: Scientific Notation on Y-axis of ListPlots