FileNames subdirectory count discrepancy
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg68689] FileNames subdirectory count discrepancy
- From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
- Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 03:36:20 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
from the help:
FileNames[forms, dirs, n] includes files that are in subdirectories up
to n levels down.
why does a file that is only one level down require n=2?
5.2 for Microsoft Windows (June 20, 2005)
Prev by Date:
Re: simple question
Next by Date:
Re: No output or In[n] prompt appearing
Previous by thread:
Re: Product over an arbitrary index.
Next by thread:
Re: FileNames subdirectory count discrepancy