Re: ListContourPlot3D and colors
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg68675] Re: ListContourPlot3D and colors
- From: "gawryl" <gawryl77 at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 03:36:02 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Jean-Marc Gulliet wrote: > What about using the option ColorFunction? > http://documents.wolfram.com/mathematica/functions/ColorFunction maybe i'm wrong, but the ColorFunction is an option for Graphics Objects (such as Plot3D, ListPlot3D, DensityPlot, ContourPlot...) and not for Graphics3D Object (ListContourPlot3D). any suggestion how to apply it with ListContourPlot3D?