Re: Change CellTags with FrontEnd

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg68698] Re: Change CellTags with FrontEnd
  • From: "Markus Huber" <mhla at>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 04:17:58 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Unfortunately this is not what I was looking for.
But I found a possibility how to do it with the FrontEnd:

SetOptions[NotebookSelection@InputNotebook[], CellTags -> ...];

One problem still remains: You can only set CellTags this way (and
overwrite existing ones), not add CellTags (that is what I was looking

Markus Huber

To: mathgroup at