reading all the files in one directory
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg68884] reading all the files in one directory
- From: Ana Sofia Figueiredo <s.figueiredo at biologie.hu-berlin.de>
- Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 05:20:16 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Could anyone please tell me how can a read all the files in one directory?
I have to read around 60 files with odd names.
Prev by Date:
Re: Problem with NMaximize
Next by Date:
Re: Trigonometric simplification
Previous by thread:
Re: "Freezing" evaluation Output?
Next by thread:
Re: reading all the files in one directory