Re: programming books / tutorials

Hi, corrallia81,

   The book I usually reach for first is "Mathematica Navigator", by
Heikki Ruskeepää. I have the older (first) edition, which is fabulous,
but there's a (well-reviewed, as far as I know) later edition out in the
last couple of years. Ted Ersek also has some fabulous tips here:
http://www.verbeia.com/mathematica/tips/Tricks.html .

   Hope that helps!
           C.O.

--