Graph inside another graph
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg68922] Graph inside another graph
- From: maruth at gmail.com
- Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 07:15:55 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello, I am generating graphs in mathematica 5.0 that I export to eps for use in latex. I have two graphics objects each from MultipleListPlot[.], However I cannot seem to find a way to place a graph inside another graph (the inside graph being smaller and in an upper corner having it's own axis but within the frame of the larger graph). If anyone knows an easy method to do this, or any method at all I would appreciate it.