RE: Graph inside another graph
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg68962] RE: [mg68922] Graph inside another graph
- From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
- Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 05:35:23 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Use the Prolog or Epilog option in one of the MultipleListPlots. In the Epilog put a Rectangle with a 3rd argument, which will be the smaller list plot. David Park djmp at earthlink.net http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/ From: maruth at gmail.com [mailto:maruth at gmail.com] To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net Hello, I am generating graphs in mathematica 5.0 that I export to eps for use in latex. I have two graphics objects each from MultipleListPlot[.], However I cannot seem to find a way to place a graph inside another graph (the inside graph being smaller and in an upper corner having it's own axis but within the frame of the larger graph). If anyone knows an easy method to do this, or any method at all I would appreciate it.