Re: Re: Subscript vs SubscriptBox

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg69046] Re: [mg69028] Re: Subscript vs SubscriptBox
  • From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 02:54:49 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I guess what is most concerning to me is that Subscript seems to be a
Format-like function that accepts symbols, while SubscriptBox is
usually a container for strings and other box forms. However, since
there is no help page on Subscript, it has a very short help
description, and appears to be read protected, I am left wondering
exactly what it does and if I am using it incorrectly in place of
SubscriptBox.

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/