Re: Graph inside another graph
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg69070] Re: Graph inside another graph
- From: namratacornick at gmail.com
- Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 03:26:12 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Thank you all! The results are very good. David Park wrote: > Use the Prolog or Epilog option in one of the MultipleListPlots. In the > Epilog put a Rectangle with a 3rd argument, which will be the smaller list > plot. > > David Park > djmp at earthlink.net > http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/ > > From: maruth at gmail.com [mailto:maruth at gmail.com] To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net > > > Hello, > I am generating graphs in mathematica 5.0 that I export to eps for use > in latex. > I have two graphics objects each from MultipleListPlot[.], However I > cannot seem to find a way to place a graph inside another graph (the > inside graph > being smaller and in an upper corner having it's own axis but within > the frame of the larger graph). If anyone knows an easy method to do > this, or any method at all I would appreciate it.