Re: high dpi expressions aren't allowed to be exported correctly - got a workaround?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg69077] Re: high dpi expressions aren't allowed to be exported correctly - got a workaround?
- From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
- Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 04:47:38 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
this didn't get through the first time
On 8/24/06, Chris Chiasson <chris at chiasson.name> wrote:
> Even though this picture is actually less than three inches wide,
> Mathematica insists on wrapping it to a new line because, in some way,
> it thinks the picture is rendering at 86 dpi (my monitor dpi). On your
> computer, it will be slightly different. This is totally unacceptable.
> When the picture is shown on a printed page, it will be wrapped
> awkwardly. Thank god it doesn't try to wrap Graphics.
> Does anyone have a workaround?
> Please don't suggest EPS unless you know a Formatting Objects
> processor that works well with it.
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: General--Difficulties in Understanding Mathematica Syntax
Next by Date:
RE: Re: General--Difficulties in Understanding Mathematica Syntax
Previous by thread:
Re: one-dimensional and two-dimensional convolution
Next by thread:
a biased rant about exporting expressions