Re: if Magnification is an Option for Cell, why is it ... not?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg69121] Re: if Magnification is an Option for Cell, why is it ... not?
- From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
- Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 06:34:30 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
this didn't go through yesterday
On 8/28/06, Chris Chiasson <chris at chiasson.name> wrote:
> From In:=
> Magnification is an option for Cell which specifies at what magnification to \
> display the cell.
> 5.2 for Microsoft Windows (June 20, 2005)
Prev by Date:
Re: General--Using FindRoot
Next by Date:
RE: random 3D object consisting of cuboids
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Errors in Mathematica