link: http://math.fullerton.edu/mathews/

During my search fo the solution of cubic equations I discovered a
fairly interesting (at lest!) site in this link

http://math.fullerton.edu/mathews/

It contains so much material and refereces about cubic and quartic
equations (among many other things!) I couldn't find anywhere else.

See

http://math.fullerton.edu/mathews/c2003/CubicEquationBib.html
http://math.fullerton.edu/mathews/c2003/QuarticEquationBib.html

Dimitris