Re: Drawing function with 3 variables in a graph

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg71941] Re: Drawing function with 3 variables in a graph
  • From: royend at gmail.com
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 06:04:39 -0500 (EST)

I guess my problem is still this:
With[{m=100, a = 1}, Plot{ f[x,m], {x,-5,5}]]

f contains several smaller functions, which uses a as their variable.
But it doesn't seem like the variable a is passed on to the functions
inside f[x,m]...

I had hoped that this would set a = 1 and m=100, and then calculate the
rest with x varying from -5 to 5.

Thanks for all your tips and advices. I will post back later if I find
a solution, and hope you will too if you find something.