System of Linear Equations

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg71966] System of Linear Equations
  • From: Pronay Rana <pronay_kumar_das_0205082 at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 06:03:55 -0500 (EST)

Dear sir,
  I am a poor student.And you can help me.I am studying Computer
science.Currently I am doing thesis and my thesis topic
is System of Linear Equations.My problem is I need to
find a way to solve billion equations.There are many irerative alg availabe like Guass-Seidel Jacobi etc,But I cannot use them.I need to develop my own alg.For example one solution
  is to draw perpendicular lines to the lines until it convergence.This kind of problm appear
  in many commercial application where you ned to solve even billion equations.Sir,I
  need your suggetions.