Finding the periphery of a region

I have a region specified by a logical combination of equatlities and
inequalities. For example, r(x,y) is a region defined as follows:

r(x,y) = x^2+y^2<100 or (5<=x<=25 and -10<=y<=10)

How do I obtain the periphery of r(x,y)? I am only interested in finite
regions i.e. x or y never extends to infinity.

Thanks,
Bonny.