RE:Packages--guikit and mathgl3d help!

Please can someone explain me what to do when I need
to load picture from folder and display it in graphic panel every time when I
press button.
variable - put loaded picture in
 SuperGUIRunModal[SuperWidgetFrame[fr,{SuperWidgetGraphicsPanel[variable],SuperWidgetButton[Null,"load picture",1]}]]

HELP!

Link to the forum page for this post:
http://www.mathematica-users.org/webMathematica/wiki/wiki.jsp?pageName=Special:Forum_ViewTopic&pid=16091#p16091
Posted through http://www.mathematica-users.org [[postId=16091]]