Mathematica video output without printing frames

Hi,

At the moment my Mathematica notebook ouputs 100 frames which I then
have to either double click to see the animation or save as a Quicktime
movie.

I'd like it if either the notebook gave an animated output (and
supressed printing of all the individual frames) or automatically
exported the frames to a movie file, again without printing them in the
notebook.

Any help would be much appreciated,
Ed Long