Re: WebMathematica problem

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg72225] Re: WebMathematica problem
  • From: "Steven.Shippee" <slshippee at comcast.net>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 07:06:01 -0500 (EST)

This problem occurs because there is an error processing the ASP
(Active Server Page) script, and the "Friendly HTTP error messages" are
enabled in Internet Explorer (you are using IE, aren't you?) which
suppresses the error details.

I would suggest that you start by launching Internet Explorer, turn off
the "Friendly HTTP error messages" by choosing tools - internet options
- advanced. After doing this the full error messages will be displayed
in more detail thereby giving  you more of a sense of what is wrong and
what logs to review as part of your troubleshooting efforts.

Hope this helps.

Steven Shippee
slshippee at comcast.net