rebuild the help index problem

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg72264] rebuild the help index problem
  • From: "learner" <freephys at>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 06:20:10 -0500 (EST)

I add below at the end of BrowserCategories.m under Addons folder

BrowserCategory["Complex Analysis", None,
    	 {Item["Cauchy", "MyHelp.nb"]}]

And Put the MyHelp.nb at the same folder as BrowserCategories.m .

After rebuilding the help index, I can see Complex Analysis and Cauchy
, but when i cliked to Cauchy, the corresponding file MyHelp.nb does
not show up? ?

thanks for your attention and help